- EPIC, Energy Production and Infrastructure Center has a great video to showcase what this awesome center has to offer and how it is helping solve the today's energy issues. They also offer a first class speaker series on a variety of topics for students and alumni!
- The College of Engineering hosted a special Engineers' Week Takeover Day for alumni and their families at Discovery Place! Current College of Engineering students will lead STEM activities and demonstrations throughout the venue.
- Future 49ers, check out our virtual tour of our facilities!
- STUDENTS: The NinerScholars portal is now open and accepting applications for the 2019/2020 academic year. In order to access the portal you can go to scholarships.uncc.edu. The deadline for applications does vary therefore please make note of the date for each scholarship you apply for. Applicants should regularly check their UNC Charlotte email for award notification and other scholarship information. If you have any questions related to scholarships please contact the University Scholarship Office at 704-687-5871.
The College bid farewell to a legend! Dr. Patty Tolley, PE was honored by the college for her 23 years of years of service. Dr. Tolley is the Associate Dean for the College of Engineering, a faculty member in the ETGR program and an alumnus. Dr. Tolley has successfully started and grown several key programs in the Office of Student Development and Success (OSDS) such as the FLC, MAPS, Engage ME, WE Engage and the Leadership Academy. Under her direction, both the ISL Senior Design and Professional Development programs have grown significantly! She will be missed dearly by all. The College's OSDS faculty and staff shared a final celebration with Dr. Tolley this past December.
Learn more about our ENGAGE ME program! Engage ME, which stands for Engage Multicultural Engineers, is a relatively new initiative within the Lee College of Engineering; the effort brings together students, faculty, professionals and alumni of all races, cultures and genders.
- Calling all proud 49er alum who have exciting news to share, just visit: 49eralumni.uncc.edu or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more news visit the College's News website.