- Special thanks to the folks at Northrup Grumman Synoptics as they hosted our students during their "Get to know us" meeting on April 11th in EPIC. Students were able to learn about the exciting opportunities that exist in this organization.
- Students and Alumni- Order of the Engineering for Engineering Majors will take place on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 3pm in EPIC G-256. For details and information please contact Ms. McIlwaine at 704-687-1995. Cost of ring is $15.00.
- Employers.... thank you to those who participated in our Mock Interview Day for our juniors and seniors in the Professional Development course. These awesome employers conducted over 300 mock interviews!!!
ABB, Atlas Copco Compressors LLC, CTE, Carrier, Charlotte Water, Corning, Duke Energy, English Construction, Freightliner Custom Chassis-Daimler, GE Power, Global Quest, HDR Engineering, Ingersoll Rand, Livingston & Haven, Messer Construction, Nascent, NAVAIR, Oiles America, Parsons, Ramey Kemp & Associates, SEPI Engineering, Siemens, Software Toolbox, STV, Tower Engineering Professionals, and Verizon Wireless!
- Huge thanks to Sealed Air for hosting a Women Rising Event on Wed. March 27th. The Career Center co-sponsored this awesome event! The female engineering students who attended were able to hear from and meet with a variety of engineers and leaders including Mr. Ted Doheny, the President & CEO.
- Special thanks to Fontaine Modification for hosting over two dozen of our MEGR and MET students during their bi-annual Dinner & Learn this on March 19th. Students were able to learn more about the types of projects and engineering that Fontaine has at their North Charlotte facility as well as hear about internships and full time opportunities!
Fontaine Modification played host to over three dozen engineering and engineering technology students during their bi-annual "Dinner & Learn". Fontaine engineers lead small groups of students throughout the facility to gain an up close and personal experience with the different engineering projects. Fontaine offers internships and full-time opportunities.
Over 100 folks were in attendance for our free educational and networking event on Wednesday Oct. 24, 2018 entitled "Creating & Developing More Diverse Engineering Leaders". Thank you to our gracious supporters and OUTSTANDING guest speakers: Sealed Air, Commscope, Corning, NAVAIR, Daimler Corp. and SME (Society of Manufacturing Engineers). View the EVENT PROGRAM with speaker bios here. Check out a few pics from the event!