We extend a big welcome to those from the engineering community. Thank you for your interest in the William States Lee College of Engineering at UNC Charlotte
Our college offers both engineering and technology degrees. We are your source for quality engineering skills and talent! To learn more about the academic majors and degrees, visit the college's website. Attracting and retaining the brightest young engineering talent are critical for the long-term success of any company. As employers compete for our top students, it is important to maximize your company’s presence on our campus and in our college.
- For information about attending or participating in Job Fairs, Job Postings and Employer Information Sessions, contact the Career Center. (Linda Thurman is also available to assist employers with marketing job postings and to discuss the various ways employers can attract and recruit students.)
We have many ways you can network with our students, the soon to be future engineers of the world!
- Our Senior Design Program is the most comprehensive and technical method.
- We are always seeking folks from the engineering and business community who are interested in speaking to our students, participating in our etiquette events or conducting mock interviews as part of our professional development course.
- Information about our fall picnic is available at Annual Picnic!
- Be sure to check out our Opportunities & Events for the latest activities we have for students and employer interaction!
- Job Shadowing is another great way to help a young future student gain further insight into the rewarding field of engineering and technology. You can learn how to get involved by visit the Career Center website.
Review all the various ways you can connect with us by viewing our UNC Charlotte COENGR Employer Brochure. Still have a question or need more information about a certain activity or event? Please contact Linda Thurman, 704‑687‑5024.
Alumni-want information on the college's awesome networking and social events? Contact Christine Biela, Director of Alumni Affairs and External Constituents for the College of Engineering!
Thanks for your interest and to help you navigate around our ever-growing 1000+ acre campus consider using the new interactive map!